Interlingua support in LaTeX
Last update: 17 October 2003, 21:45 UTC
See also: Interlingua & Ispell
TeX hyphenation patterns
File with hyphenation patterns for Interlingua:
This is my first attempt. Still some guesswork involved. Still some
proofreading to be done.
Below is the file that was used to create the patterns. Please have a
look at this file if you think you can help to improve the hyphenation.
Once the hyphenation patterns are mature, I will upload them to CTAN.
Warning: This is a temporary patch for
Babel version 3.7, for local use only. You are not allowed to
redistribute Babel once it is altered with these files. These files are
available only until Interlingua support is added to the official Babel
- Download and unpack Babel version 3.7 from CTAN.
- Download these files and copy them to the directory that has the
- Run the command: patch < babel.patch
- Build and install Babel according to the instructions.
- Copy iahyphen.tex to the directory with hyphenation files.
- Run: texhash
- Run: texconfig hyphen latex
and add the following line to language.dat: